QUINOA DISH WITH POSHI ASPARAGUS & ARTICHOKES
- 1 pack Asparagus Poshi
- 1 pack Artichokes Poshi
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1-ounce goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons Poshi juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons kefir
- In a small pot, add the quinoa, two cups of water, and a couple pinches of salt. Bring the quinoa to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the water is absorbed.
- Drain Poshi and save 2 tablespoons of juice. In a large bowl, Whisk together the garlic, Poshi Juice, salt, olive oil, kefir, salt and pepper.
- Shortly before serving, toss the sauce with the quinoa, asparagus, artichokes, pine nuts and cranberries.
- Garnish with goat cheese and dill.