WATERCRESS SALAD WITH FRENCH BEANS & ARTICHOKE POSHI
- 1 pack French Beans Poshi
- 1 Pack Artichokes Poshi
- 3 cups watercress
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 mini cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, cumin, and honey; season with salt and pepper. Whisk to blend.
- While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil, mixing until the vinaigrette is emulsified. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the French beans, parsley, artichokes, tomatoes, and watercress.
- Whisk the vinaigrette to combine and pour over the salad.
- Toss the coat and serve.